March 30th

Ceviche de Ira

Welcome to a most perfect day… Wake up. Jimmy motivates. Spear-fishing’s on. And later, a perfect Ceviche recipe!!

Ingredients:

fish filet

lime

onion

cucumber

tomato

cilantro/coriander

chile a su gusto
salt
pepper a su gusto

Cut fish filet and onion into small pieces. Soak in lime juice for 2 hours at least. Make salsa from existing ingredients and mix with the lime juice cured filet and onion .

Bookmark and Share

11 Comments »

1. I didn’t see chest hair on the ingreatients list?

What’s your secret to keeping chesties out of the dish?

BTW love the bubble master ;)

Comment by Katrina — March 31, 2009 @ 3:56 pm

2. Walking trough Iralandia makes me feel like opening a Mexican restaurant in Belgium, or opening a Belgian one in Mexico !!!

Comment by Lisa Rubia — April 4, 2009 @ 4:25 am

3. I made this with orange roughy and it was super yummy! Thanks Ira!

Comment by Julie — April 9, 2009 @ 3:50 pm

4. Thanx girls. Open in both countries!! Import Export.
    Orange Roughy. wow one of my favorites I havn’t had for years.
    I Eat so healthy my hairs don’t fall out. I’ll even go as far as letting you test for yourself!! Ira

Comment by ira — April 23, 2009 @ 9:41 pm

5. Right ON Ira…. Greetings from upstate NY…the Ceviche was INSANE !!!!! As I type the snapper is cooking in the lime juice for the Tahitian coconut dish.. will be annihilating it in an hour or so. Thanks for the recipes bro… keep em’ comin’.

Comment by DA TWIG — May 2, 2009 @ 11:18 am

6. Hey Ira!
    Damon just got back from a 3 day fishing trip down your way, and caught lots of Snapper and Yellowtail! We made your Ceviche… and YUM!! Thanks for the recipe… we LOVE it!!
    xoxo
    Lu

Comment by Lucinda and Damon — May 27, 2009 @ 9:44 pm

7. hola ira, felicidades!! tu siempre con proyectos nuevos y muy divertidos. saludos kay

Comment by kay — July 18, 2009 @ 9:19 am

8. Hey Ira,

Looks soo good!!!! Inlove all the videos and pictures. You definitely are living the life down there in Baja. Can’t wait to come visit!

Xoxo Julie Riffe!

Comment by Julie Riffe — October 17, 2010 @ 7:33 pm

9. Great stuff, Ive been making Ceviche for years but doing the onions and fish by themselves really makes a big difference, thanks for the tip!

Comment by McKay — January 5, 2011 @ 1:12 pm

10. Hola Ira! felicidades, que barbaro que buen ceviche te preparas, haber cuando invitas para probarlo y por supuesto, acompañado de sus respectivas ballenas no?

Comment by Francisco — January 14, 2013 @ 3:08 pm

11. Hey Ira…. Contact me….. I have been using this recipe for so Long I thought it was my own……..

Comment by Jack Thomsen — June 26, 2013 @ 3:06 am